Cast member discounts

Carolyn1717

Why would we need discounts?? We get 50% off the hotels and have free park admissions anyway. It would cost us more to do a package and they only thing we don't get is the dining. But we already get discounts at all the restaurants.

Upvote 0

wdwfan100

Why would we need discounts?? We get 50% off the hotels and have free park admissions anyway. It would cost us more to do a package and they only thing we don't get is the dining. But we already get discounts at all the restaurants.

I need to get a Job at Disney. 15 more years until I retire, then look out. :):):)

Upvote 0

Patsfan28

Original Poster

my sister in law works for Disney and generally gets us the cast member discount for the rooms. I was just wondering if she could get us a discount on the packages

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

There currently are no Cast Member discounts available for any WDTC Vacation Package. Cast Members can get "Other Guest Bedroom" discount offers of up to 40% for room-only reservations for family and friends, and can share their free admission tickets or get small discount on individual tickets for others. Remember, to take advantage of these offers, the Cast Member must book your room for you in your name and address. There are also other restrictions on how often the "Other Guest Bedroom" offer can be used per year and like all other discount marketing offers, the number of discounted rooms available is limited.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

my sister in law works for Disney and generally gets us the cast member discount for the rooms. I was just wondering if she could get us a discount on the packages

I don't ever remember them giving us discounts on packages. The discounts we get are really so good that we don't need the packages discounted.

Upvote 0

Patsfan28

Original Poster
There currently are no Cast Member discounts available for any WDTC Vacation Package. Cast Members can get "Other Guest Bedroom" discount offers of up to 40% for room-only reservations for family and friends, and can share their free admission tickets or get small discount on individual tickets for others. Remember, to take advantage of these offers, the Cast Member must book your room for you in your name and address. There are also other restrictions on how often the "Other Guest Bedroom" offer can be used per year and like all other discount marketing offers, the number of discounted rooms available is limited.
Thanks she usually gets us the 40% for room only...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom