cast member decals!

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
ponw5z
my wife really wants one of these stickers....but is not a cast member!
I've checked ebay and a couple sources with no luck...anyone know where regular folks can get this sticker ?
Thanks!

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
As I think both are you are correct....this gentleman told me he got it off eBay. As I have a full time career, I want to be one of those people who just gets a sticker

@Nemo14 & @unkadug I'm going to guest services next Friday and am going to ask for a application just so I can have a cast member sticker...wish me luck

Last edited:

WhatJaneSays

As I think both are you are correct....this gentleman told me he got it off eBay. As I have a full time career, I want to be one of those people who just gets a sticker

@Nemo14 & @unkadug I'm going to guest services next Friday and am going to ask for a application just so I can have a cast member sticker...wish me luck

I don’t think that would actual work. As far as I know there are no more “paper” applications to work at WDW, everything’s online. Also I don’t think they give out the stickers any more (or maybe they never did?) you have to buy them at a cast store.
You could befriend a CM and if they still sell the stickers they could get you one.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I don’t think that would actual work. As far as I know there are no more “paper” applications to work at WDW, everything’s online. Also I don’t think they give out the stickers any more (or maybe they never did?) you have to buy them at a cast store.
You could befriend a CM and if they still sell the stickers they could get you one.
Why would Disney have ever given CM decals to employees applicants? Wouldn't they have waited until they were actually hired before offering them any perks of the job?

And I agree about the purchasing of the decals and you would have to have an employee ID card before purchasing from the cast store.

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
Why would Disney have ever given CM decals to employees applicants? Wouldn't they have waited until they were actually hired before offering them any perks of the job?

And I agree about the purchasing of the decals and you would have to have an employee ID card before purchasing from the cast store.
I wasn't actually planning on asking for an application, or ask for a decal. I've found them online for purchase. And have one on the way, but don't plan on putting them on our cars, but keep them in our collection of Disney stuff!

Jim BigThunder

The stickers were sold at the Company D cast stores - I got mine in the store that is located inside Disney University. Only cast members with cast I.D. cars can purchase there.

Last edited:

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
@Antro found them on eBay, just looked, they are not listed anymore...I'll try to find the seller, I don't keep up with that stuff very well.
I was told by a friend who has a relative that's a CM, she told him they were available at the cm only store a couple weeks ago...might want to talk to any old friends you still have there! Good luck! I would like to find some more, as I put the one we got off eBay in our disney scrap book. I would like one for my lap top though!

Antro

@Antro found them on eBay, just looked, they are not listed anymore...I'll try to find the seller, I don't keep up with that stuff very well.
I was told by a friend who has a relative that's a CM, she told him they were available at the cm only store a couple weeks ago...might want to talk to any old friends you still have there! Good luck! I would like to find some more, as I put the one we got off eBay in our disney scrap book. I would like one for my lap top though!

@Daniel Johnson I still have a few friends who work there, I may try that. I just thought it would be easier to buy them online rather than having to resort to making them go buy one, ship it to the UK (where I live) and then me pay them back. There is so much CM merch I wish I had bought when I was working there.

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
If I find them in my scouring of eBay, I'll send you a message @Antro. If I had a cast member connection, I would gladly send small packages across the pond, the business I work for regularly does, and have let others send stuff to Europe on their dime! Plus I could get my hands on some cast member exclusives!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom