News Cast in Bronze from 90's EPCOT is back at Walt Disney World

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
disney-springs_Full_49029.jpg

dreamscometrue

This is wonderful to see. Thanks for mentioning the return for the holidays besides the 3 dates in October. When checking the 'Cast in Bronze' website, it states:

"The live touring schedule of Cast in Bronze will resume with Charlie St. Cyr-Paul, dear friend and protégé. Charlie brings a new energy and creativity to the show while performing many classic favorites from the Cast in Bronze repertoire. To visit the live tour dates, please visit

The 'Bells2go' site shows this:

Bells Of Christmas - Walt Disney World​

Nov: 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30

Dec: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30.

CaptainAmerica

Disney Springs is doing more than usual this holiday.
Which fits my argument nicely. They're willing to spend money on entertainment and things that enhance the guest experience, but they're still struggling to staff "normal" employees. Guy who plays cool giant bells? Yep. Teenagers to stick in a Pooh suit? Nope.

Zipadeelady

Would love to see this! Great addition or comeback, whatever you choose to call it.

And..... of course some are complaining about Disney bringing something back. Unless I'm just not getting the humor I just don't get it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Which fits my argument nicely. They're willing to spend money on entertainment and things that enhance the guest experience, but they're still struggling to staff "normal" employees. Guy who plays cool giant bells? Yep. Teenagers to stick in a Pooh suit? Nope.
Guy who plays a carillon is one guy.

Guys who staff the restaurants is a thousand guys.

bpiper

I have fond memories of them playing before the nightly lighting of the Christmas tree at EPCOT.... Of course there was also a ceremony for the lighting and the Lights Of Winter were right behind them. Good memories.... Not so much anymore.

I will have to get over to their show in the Springs when we go this early December. We have their CD somewhere.

TransportationGuy

One word counter-argument: Contractors. Almost all go Disney Springs’ entertainment is contractors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom