News Cast chaos at closing in Emporium tonight (9/8).

socaljoeyb

Original Poster
I was walking out the park at about 11:20, decided to cut through the Emporium and there was confusion on if they were opening or closing. They were saying a certain manager ordered them closed early, some doors were closed, and sone guests were being ordered out of the store. Other cast were acting normally. After 2-3 minutes I guess they decided they were staying open, but there was confusion as cast left registers and didn't know what was happening.

One of the wierdest, confusing, and unprofessional moments in my 25+ years of going to the parks.

ToTBellHop

Chapek will personally slap the wrist of a manager wanting to close a merch shop early.
No, it was worse at 11:45 last night:

1662721517771.gif

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I was walking out the park at about 11:20, decided to cut through the Emporium and there was confusion on if they were opening or closing. They were saying a certain manager ordered them closed early, some doors were closed, and sone guests were being ordered out of the store. Other cast were acting normally. After 2-3 minutes I guess they decided they were staying open, but there was confusion as cast left registers and didn't know what was happening.

One of the wierdest, confusing, and unprofessional moments in my 25+ years of going to the parks.
This has happened a couple of times since August - really odd situation.

Andrew25

Was odd walking out last night and seeing the entire emporium AND Casey's surrounded by cast. Though it could have been a fire alarm, but no visible lights/sirens.

EeyoreFan#24

During MNSSHP it closes at exactly midnight and not the typical 30 mins - 1 hour after park close

I was planning to get something on the way out from a party a couple of years ago,l and was surprised by this. I was expecting the usual extended time.

I remember thinking it was kinda odd seeing Main Street completely closed.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I was planning to get something on the way out from a party a couple of years ago,l and was surprised by this. I was expecting the usual extended time.

I remember thinking it was kinda odd seeing Main Street completely closed.
They’ve always closed those doors at the strike of 12 on party nights. They really wanna hustle you out of there when the party ends.

MikeWhitis

Went to the party Friday night and we were surprised that the entire confectionery side of Main Street was closed when were leaving (before 10pm). I don’t ever remember seeing that before. It was really strange, and not a little disappointing since it was our last night and we were planning n shopping then.

jbolen2

We were there at roughly 10:50 and they told us they were out of a certain cookie because they were closing up early. Thought it was odd but bought one of another and moved on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom