Caspian meet n greet going bye bye

EPCOT Explorer

Nah, you already have the big fancy entrance sign for Pixar Place located past it on Mickey Ave.

Maybe they will add a TronGuy meet and greet.

Ex45TronUpCloseRot.jpg

:lookaroun

:zipit::ROFLOL:

stitch & lilo

I'm glad to see it go, it was nothing special. there are plenty of other characters that could be there, that are relavant. maybe more TS friends: little Bo Peep, Ham, Rex, RC, LGMs!!! since it is being rereleased and then part 3 next summer! :sohappy:

mickeysaver

Prince Caspian will now be staying through January 2010.

I am actually quite pleased to hear this. In our trips to WDW since they started these Narnia exhibits and M&G's, I had never gone in, until my solo trip this spring. OMG, it's so beautifully themed and I so wished that I could share it with my partner. I was kicking myself for not taking her there last year. Now, I have a new "must do" to add to the itinerary. Thanks for the info!

DisneyCanadian

I'm glad to see the Narnia meet n greet is leaving, it was awful. Disney had so much potential to do great things with this, but ruined it. The movies were/are fantastic, and the exhibit did little to promote the movies or create any interest for them.

Perhaps WDI, knew that the franchise was not going to be picked up, so they didn't bother with doing anything overly great with it?

_Scar

Indy was taken out for Toy Story. It was interesting on vacation as the first day everything was normal and then the next it changed. TS is over Indy in my book though :D. BATB is way over AI.

DisneyNut2007

Indy was taken out for Toy Story. It was interesting on vacation as the first day everything was normal and then the next it changed. TS is over Indy in my book though :D. BATB is way over AI.

Only in those giant film strips that reside on the sides of that park's second toll plaza road, not in the park itself.

drew81

Original Poster
Now I heard the Caspian meet n greet might stay till May. Who knows now??? But I did hear Prince of Persia might be taking the Journey into Narnia's spot.

Sorcerer Jen

Yes-the main sign as you drive through the entrance.

This made my heart sad :( Beauty And The Beast is my favourite film, an absolute classic! American Idol can shoo! :lol:

As for the Caspian meet and greet, I just walked past it to be honest, didn't look too exciting and the queues were massive! I'd love an Indy meet and greet, I do love Mr Jones :)

raiden

This made my heart sad :( Beauty And The Beast is my favourite film, an absolute classic! American Idol can shoo! :lol:

As for the Caspian meet and greet, I just walked past it to be honest, didn't look too exciting and the queues were massive! I'd love an Indy meet and greet, I do love Mr Jones :)

You do mean(in Short Round's voice) "Dr. Jones!"?

hrcollectibles

I am glad to see that Prince Caspian is going bye bye.. I hope this leads them getting rid of the Narnia exhibit/ad for the film and maybe move in Alice in Wonderland...

The reason they removed the Beauty and The Beast sign is probably due to the fact that they want to promote a new experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom