Caseys Corner closed for rehab

RobFL

Account Suspended
Okay, so it does appear to be closed. Why doesn't any Disney "source" list it as being closed? Very odd, but it explains why the CM on the phone thought it was open.

-Rob

Mag1575

I'm sorry this is off-topic, but does anyone know when The Crystal Palace is going to open? Or was this a permanent closing?

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by MKCustodial
They have the best hotdog in the World, I hope this rehab doesn't take long, so Guests are able to try it.

I though it was just me!! They are the BEST hot dogs I have ever had!!!

Ummmm... Makin' me hungry...

They better open up soon...

ARGH! Casey's is closed for a small rehab.. They are redoing all the topping bars and much of the back kitchen area.. Also giving it a well needed touch up.. IT will be open by the end of september. The reason why it is not on any rehab list even for CM's is because it is such a small area. All things getting rehabed do not get listed unless it has a large guest impact. That is why the CM on the phone didn't know because that person is not in the parks they are just going by the computer.

Crystal palace is scheduled to reopen the first or second week of december.

cymbaldiva

That makes me sorta glad I won't be there this month...Casey's being closed would have a HUGE impact on me! It's so much a tradition to eat there and people watch! :)

Mookie

Casey's is tentaively scheduled to re-open at the end of September following a 5 week rehab. I can't remember exactly what they're working on besides redoing some of the interior counters.

-Mark

Sean23

Original Poster
Here is the sign in front of Casey's.

Attachments

• 20020909-003.jpg
    20020909-003.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 80

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom