Casey's Brand

MissM

Ironically, I live over in the Tampa Bay Area (1.5 hour drive from WDW) and I've never seen the brand in stores.
-m

tigsmom

John Morrell is just one company of a large corporation (Smithfield) and they sell many different brands of processed meats. It seems to be more popular up north and in the mid west.

Scar Junior

Thanks Tigsmom.

I went to the grocery store tonight (because of this thread and the link you posted) and all they had was John Morrell's pork and chicken... no all-beef dogs. But fear not, the search will continue and I will proudly announce when I find those dogs.

tigsmom

Thanks Tigsmom.

I went to the grocery store tonight (because of this thread and the link you posted) and all they had was John Morrell's pork and chicken... no all-beef dogs. But fear not, the search will continue and I will proudly announce when I find those dogs.

You could ask the manager to order some. Most of the store managers around here are willing to place a small order (is possible) to see if something will sell. If they carry some products in the line they may be able to get more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom