Casey Jr Water Play Area Testing

jjharvpro

Great news! It seems like a week ago there was nothing there but basic structure ground supports, and now they're testing! More pics, more pics!!!

Yodadudeman

Storybook Circus looks much nicer than I had originally expected. Its a carnival done in a classic way. Very impressive. I can't wait to see the rest of the expansion when it all is unveiled. So far, "A+" Disney.

bdearl41

Original Poster
Storybook Circus looks much nicer than I had originally expected. Its a carnival done in a classic way. Very impressive. I can't wait to see the rest of the expansion when it all is unveiled. So far, "A+" Disney.

I agree!!! They have done a great job of not only themeing it, but the landscaping has been done to keep it from feeling overcrowded and like a state fair. Kudos to disney!

Totally agree. I didn't like the idea at first, but it's fantasic. I love how you feel the energy of a small town circus/carnival while you're there. It can only get better when the interactive queue is done on Dumbo and the rest of FLE opens up.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I am guessing they haven't installed the Casey Jr prop yet since I would think it would be tall enough to see at least a little of it over the wall.

estam

Anybody able to get some pictures from over the wall??
Maybe made from Dumbo?

I will be there in about 5 weeks and hoping to see some more things done.
Some photo's of the second Dumbo will be welcome to:)

maxairmike

As far as I could tell the last time I was in the park, they haven't got beyond putting the base of the second Dumbo up, although I think they were working on tiling and such around the base area. I wouldn't be surprised to see Casey Jr. open within 5 weeks as long as the testing is fine and they have most everything installed by now.

MissM

Pics from Saturday over the wall:

newfantasyland-caseyjr1.jpg

newfantasyland-caseyjr1a.jpg

newfantasyland-caseyjr1b.jpg

newfantasyland-caseyjr1c.jpg

Hey, if they're dumb enough to put a whole seat area next to the construction wall, I'm going to stand on it and take photos! :lol:

estam

Hey, if they're dumb enough to put a whole seat area next to the construction wall, I'm going to stand on it and take photos! :lol:

And put them here:)
Thanks for doing so:D

BTW how is life these days for you, any work yet?

Gr, Edwin

estam

If you look at the photos MissM you can conclude that they are at least seem to be ready or at least almost to get the hardware in.
The base seems complete, just need a clean up.
I would not be surprised that they start placing things in the coming week.
But there is still a lot of work needed around it, not even speaking about the second tent which could use it's top by now.

Well I keep my fingers crossed when I get there to see it all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom