Carribean Beach!

WigglyWiggins

Hello,
currently basking in the glory of having been able to convince my parents to stay on site!
Have alwyas stayed at Holiday Inn Maingate West and although lovely and perfectly fine, last time we went to Disney got an upgrade throguh travel company to the swan. Aside from the actualy hotel (which was V. nice indeed) what we really enjoyed was the location. So having had a bite of the onsite bug, when my parents said they were considering going back to FLorida this year, i had to have a go at convincing them to stay on property, and... it worked! now completely overcome with excitement and cant wait to go! (bring on september)

Anyway...enough of the blabble, basically it would be really rather lovely of you all if you wouldnt mind just telling me a few really good points about the carribean beach resort, just so i can confirm to my parents theyve done the right thing! Also, the swan was fantastic but it isnt Disney Owned, what can i expect to be different?

Ta very much,
back to revising. A levels are rubbish.

JBSLJames

Originally posted by polyman 65
CBR is the worst resort on property, to big and the resort is to spread out.

Could be that very reason why people like it. Maybe the same people who would rather like on 2 to 3 acres instead of a Condominium Complex.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom