Carribean Beach Resort

morrismhs

I have stayed at Car Bch 7 times since it opened. I love it! My favorite island is Jamaica. It is usually very quiet as parents ith kids want to stay closer to Old Port Royale(where the food is). However, I have never found the walk too long. I have also had all different rooms ( water, garden and parking lot view). All have been fine. The plus of Jamaica is that the bus usually stops there first so you always get a seat when getting on and get off first when returning from the parks. Hope this helps. I am planning to go back in August and will stay there once again.

Upvote 0

Dusty

We stayed at CBR last May and absolutely loved it. We were in Jamaica, with a great view of the lake. We were very close to the beach, the playground and the quiet pool, yet it was still a short walk across the island to the main pool and Port Royale. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Upvote 0

Wannabe Walt

YOU WILL LOVE IT! I stayed there in February of 2001. We were at the Island of Barbados. Everything I remember about that resort is positive (and awesome)!!! I can remember when they told us at the check-in that our pool was under refurbishment...I was like "WHAT! NOOOOOOOOO" but then they said we could use one of the neighboring Island's or just use the main pool (we used the main pool every time). The Food Courts are great! We never got to eat at the Restaurant (Captain's Tavern) though. Our room was great...be sure to check the wall around the bathtub...ours had bamboo and palm trees engraved in it....i didn't notice it at first though. The bus system is great...we had to wait a little while some times though, but it was worth the wait. Have fun!

Upvote 0

epcot2004

Not to be discouraging but we were not very impressed. We actually asked to change rooms for two reasons, the most important being the extremely far walk to the main building, the second was that it did not look like they cleaned the room after the last people left. Once we moved it was ok. We are big fans of Dixie Landings (Port Orleans Riverside).:)

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Port Orleans French Quarter is our favorite Disney resort, but Caribbean Beach comes in a very close second! We found the rooms clean and attractive, and the landscaping and theming very pretty. We were in Martinique, and liked the location very much.

Have a great time!:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom