Carriage rides at pofq?

kasey1988

Original Poster
We are staying here for our upcoming disneymoon, and wondering if anyone has done the carriage ride? We are spending a "night in" at the hotel with dinner at boatwrights, watch the movie, check out the live entertainment and possibly a carriage ride. Is it worth it? What do you think?

John

I have done the carriage ride......perfect for a honeymoon. You sound like you have a wonderful night planned. Be sure to tell the waitress at Boatwrights it is your honeymoon. The carriage ride can be incredibly romantic. Mention to the driver it is your honeymoon as well. Yes its a little expensive ( what isn't at WDW) but for this occasion well worth it. You going to see Yehaa Bob that night? I personally love him. He comes around before the show and meets everyone......little tip. Be there early for a seat. mention to him it is your Honeymoon as well. This could be one memorable night. I love POR. It is my favorite mod. resort. As the previous poster mentioned the carriage ride picks up and drops off at POR....but you will be there for dinner anyway.....make it an evening....its a nice romantic walk from the FQ.

MOXOMUMD

We did the carriage ride for my mom's bd. We booked the last one of the evening and it was so peaceful. It was also so pretty to see how the resorts are lit up. Seeing Yeehaw Bob is fun too. Sometimes as his show starts it can get pretty full but through the evening people come and go.

JIMINYCR

The Carriage ride is a great feature that you shouldn't pass up. Nice leisurely ride over the cobblestone paths. I love hearing the clip clop clip clop of the horse hoofs echoing as you pass along by the buildings. It will add to your memorable stay at the Port Orleans resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom