carriage ride at por

iowamagicfan

how can I book in advance,we waited untill we were on site to book last trip and could not get a res. dw was very disapointed.dont want that to happen again

GenerationX

You can make reservations by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. I think we called 60 days in advance. It's romantic (if there's just the two of you). Since we dragged the boys along with us, it was more relaxing than romantic. Have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0

sbkline

We're staying at POR next year as well and we, too, want to do that carraige ride. My question is, do you even need a reservation? I was kind of under the impression that you can just walk up that evening and get right on.

Upvote 0

luvthemagic

It would be best if you booked ahead. We stayed there for 2 weeks, and on numerous occasions we saw people trying to "walk on". It never happened as far as I could see. We booked ours after we got there with just a 4 day wait. Well worth the money!!! Enjoy:wave:

Upvote 0

Cynderella

We're staying at POR next year as well and we, too, want to do that carraige ride. My question is, do you even need a reservation? I was kind of under the impression that you can just walk up that evening and get right on.

I think it depends more so on when you go and how crowded it is. We did it one time in November and it had just rained and we were actually getting a caricature and i saw the carriage and wanted to go and the woman was a real sweetheart and said no problem and even waited until we were done our picture. We may have just been lucky though. I'd say if you really dont want to miss it then get a reservation or if you just want to wing it then just see how it is when you get there.

Upvote 0

iowafan

we are going to be ther dec 18,so thats why Iwant to res.two years ago we where ar por for 6 nights and they were booked solid thanks for the ph #

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

A relaxing carriage ride through Disney's Disney's Port Orleans Resort is one of the most romantic ends you can have to a perfect Disney Day!

• Carriage holds 4 adults or 3 adults and 2 small children.
  • Departures are every 30 minutes during the evening hours between 5:30PM-7:00PM and 8:00PM-9:30PM, weather permitting.
  • Carriages are not wheelchair accessible, Guest must be able to exit wheelchair and step into carriage.
  • Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made 90 days in advance by calling 1-407-WDW-PLAY.
  • Guests wishing to check on same-day availability may call (407) 824-2832.
  • Walk-up Guests are accepted at the departure location if the carriage is not in use or reserved by other guests for that time period. (this is rare and not recommended.)
  • The price is $35.00 including tax. There is a cancellation fee for no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
Guests should arrive no later than 15 minutes before their scheduled departure time. If the carriage is in use there will not be a Castmember present. Please wait until the carriage returns.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom