Carpets of Aladdin closure?

disneydata

Hahaha...it's nice to see that the legend of the bouncing carpets lives on. I'm happy to report carpet #14 is still in great shape, #9 isn't as good these days.
I'm pretty sure they adjusted #9 after they realized they had to replace it so often. #14 is still awesome though!

c133125

Hahaha...it's nice to see that the legend of the bouncing carpets lives on. I'm happy to report carpet #14 is still in great shape, #9 isn't as good these days.

bouncing of the carpets is no longer allowed. you do it, you will get kicked off the ride. Cast member doing it = termination.

disneydata

bouncing of the carpets is no longer allowed. you do it, you will get kicked off the ride. Cast member doing it = termination.
You will not get terminated for bouncing carpets. It's like rocking the boat at Pirates ... won't happen. The cast will perform a ride stop if you continue after you have been warned, but that's it.

c133125

You will not get terminated for bouncing carpets. It's like rocking the boat at Pirates ... won't happen. The cast will perform a ride stop if you continue after you have been warned, but that's it.

If you are a cast member rocking the boats on your day off and are told to stop and still continue, you will be terminated. Goes the same way with bouncing the carpets. Managers have said if cast members are caught bouncing carpets termination will ensue.

Frank Stallone

If you are a cast member rocking the boats on your day off and are told to stop and still continue, you will be terminated. Goes the same way with bouncing the carpets. Managers have said if cast members are caught bouncing carpets termination will ensue.

So if I go to the Tiki Room on my day off, and fall asleep, will I be terminated?

Or if I go to PotC, and challenge George the ghost to make the ride go 101, will I be terminated?

Oh well, can't say I miss wearing hammer pants to work everyday.

mkepcotmgmak

Power Nap.
But it feels good to be in the Theater when its like a billion degrees outside with 900% humidity

Welcome to the enchanted, air conditioned, tiki room!

( i always got a laugh out of that )

i never cared for the tiki room, aladdin or swiss treehouse - but now that i've worked there, i love them all... i still don't like the tiki room show, but i have to watch it everytime i go... when you hear it over and over and over and over and over you don't listen to the dialouge or words of the songs - you chirp along with the random bird noises in the theater... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom