Carousel of progress

Do YOU think Carousel of Progress should be open?

• Yes, I think it should be open

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • No, I don't think it should be open

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it should be open only SEASONALY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr.MissionSpace

Banned
Original Poster
:sohappy: I LOVE it my self to let you know:sohappy:

This is my favroite show, but they need to replace the last scene(It's out of date)

SNS

Of course it should be opened, Walt said that he wanted the ride to last as long as his parks last.

Mr.MissionSpace

Banned
Original Poster
Does anyone know operating hours?:)

Or how long it will be open.

I think it should be permanently open because of walt and the long history.

Gucci65

If though its old as sin, I love it!!! Everyone should see it at least once. Then of course, you are singing "It's A Great Big Wonderful Tomorrow" the rest of the day :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

it should most definately be open! and Disney could do it, no doubt about it....even if that means rebuilding it from scratch. i think Walt would be awfully disappointed in the way they're handling CoP's situation.

LONG LIVE COP!

jake

Originally posted by Mr.MissionSpace
Any one know any interesting facts?????????

Yes it should be open!

Interesting fact...... Hmmm
Got one - Paper burns at 410 degrees Fahrenheit

:lookaroun

Tower/of/Terror

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Gucci65
If though its old as sin, I love it!!! Everyone should see it at least once. Then of course, you are singing "It's A Great Big Wonderful Tomorrow" the rest of the day :lol:

It's actually "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow." :animwink:

meeko_33785

Open CoP all the time? Why not. After all open attractions are 100% more fun than closed ones. Too bad it usually doesn't seem to have enough of an audience to warrent keeping it open that much. Maybe if they promoted it a big more, more people might get interested in it and want to see it. Of course, having too many people interested in it and seeing it could cause it to break down beyond repair at a more rapid pace. Either way it seems like a loose/ loose situation. :lookaroun

General Grizz

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Open CoP all the time? Why not. After all open attractions are 100% more fun than closed ones. Too bad it usually doesn't seem to have enough of an audience to warrent keeping it open that much. Maybe if they promoted it a big more, more people might get interested in it and want to see it. Of course, having too many people interested in it and seeing it could cause it to break down beyond repair at a more rapid pace. Either way it seems like a loose/ loose situation. :lookaroun

I don't think it's lose lose. CoP is still getting excellent crowds. You may see it with a relatively empty queue...but just stand there for about ten minutes. It will start to pickup. I have some photos to upload for that, actually. :)

And if more people come, why more breakdowns? I guess the mass of the audience? Not sure.

But yes! Advertise! Too bad it wasn't done for 100 YOM. That would have been perfect. It's hidden and hardly any of the tourists understand exactly what it is in contrast to the nearby Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain.

Mr.MissionSpace

Banned
Original Poster
There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Shinin' at the end of every day, there's a great big beautiful tomorrow, and tomorow's just a dream away. Man has a dream and that's the start, he fallows his dream with mind and heart, and when it becomes a reality, it's a dream come true for you and me. So there's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shinnin' at the end of every day. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Mr.MissionSpace

Banned
Original Poster
Originally posted by Mr.MissionSpace
There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Shinin' at the end of every day, there's a great big beautiful tomorrow, and tomorow's just a dream away. Man has a dream and that's the start, he fallows his dream with mind and heart, and when it becomes a reality, it's a dream come true for you and me. So there's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shinnin' at the end of every day. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

And while you walk out of the park, you sing this song all the way

Mr.MissionSpace

Banned
Original Poster
Originally posted by meeko_33785

WOW!!!!

Maby advertising would work????? :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom