CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS NEWS in this Trip Report

WDW-Imagineer

Wow, awesome report. I don't like the TTA news though, perhaps a sign of things to come (or be removed...:( ) I look forward to seeing some of your video! :)

NowInc

Thats cool to hear about all the people at CoP...however I also know that many people will get on a line if they see other people wiating there...and some of them dont even know what they are waiting FOR....I hope this wasnt the case....

Its a shame about Timekeeper..its still one of my favorite attractions and it really never gets the credit its due...at least in my opinion..

General Grizz

Original Poster
Interesting enough, if you look in the PHOTOS section, you'll see that it doesn't have any dates for TimeKeeper, unlike CoP...so it may be staying with us a while longer? :veryconfu

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Interesting enough, if you look in the PHOTOS section, you'll see that it doesn't have any dates for TimeKeeper, unlike CoP...so it may be staying with us a while longer? :veryconfu

Or they just dont know when they will keep it open...Timekeeper was closed before CoP was..so perhaps they feel that less people will notice (or care) about it being open or closed...

NowInc

Originally posted by DisJosh
No more "paging Mr. Tom Morow" ?? That's just sad. I chuckle like an idiot every time I hear that. :(

LoL..its not so funny when your last name is "moro"...my ex roomates name was Anthony Moro..and when "Paging Mr. Moro" came up...it used to freak him out...

Tom Morrow

* As for TTA, yes, CoP HAS been taken off. The spiel, at least - but not the sign. So has TimeKeeper - the only thing it says there is "Now approaching Metropolis Science Center". Paging Tom Morrow has been taken off as well, as many people here have reported.

WHAT?!?? They took off the Tom Morrow joke??? NOO!!! How could they do that!! Its not fair!!(look at my user name).

BTW, awesome trip report. Hopefully they'll get a clue from the huge audience reactions and keep the show

Bimmy56

also just got back - good news for Tom Morrow

Just got back from WDW yesterday. Was at MK on Sunday (30th) night, and COP was still playing to record crowds at 9:45 p.m. even though the closing time was 5:00. On Thursday we rode the TTA, and Tom Morrow announcement was gone, but Sunday we rode it twice and suddenly, Tom Morrow was being paged again.

bad news - Thursday the COP was closed for part of the day because it wouldn't turn, and Sunday the oven in the last sequence wasn't working - no smoke, and turkey did not come out. This can't be good!

NowInc

Oh, that's sad news. Everything was perfect when I went.

You said that they kept it open thru 9:45? Wow!!!

In the rides defense...for its age..it still works pretty damn good

Luau Cove

Are they still showing the clips at the entrance where we could see Walt and the Sherman brothers recording CoP's "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" ?
-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom