Carousel of Progress audio issues

UofMGuy423

I think it needs a good clean up and refresh. As for that last scene, I'm torn between either a throw back to the 1960s "future" or something completely futuristic (like the final scene in Timekeeper where there are flying cars, etc.). Something that would probably never need to be updated as it would involve sci-fi type technology.

Kman101

I agree. I'd be OK with them having it be what the future was envisioned to be, not what it actually "is". I wish I could say I see them updating it but even for it's 50th anniversary it's in more of a poor condition than I think it's ever been in.

SoupBone

The audio has been like this for a few years...and yes, the further back you sit, the worse it is.

It definitely has. When I went in October 2011, I distinctly remember the audio being very loud and didn't seem to sync properly from scene to scene. I thankfully never saw any animatronics with exposed wires, or heads coming apart, but the audio itself almost made it un-rideable.

Biggest distraction for me on my last visit (4/18/14) was the scrims were so thin and faded and you could see the turntables moving behind them, which had never been so noticeable in any of my past visits.

Yeah, I noticed this in 2011 as well. It's almost as distracting as the audio.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom