General Grizz

Original Poster
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*Laughs at all the people who think CoP is NEVER crowded...*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GO COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

tinkrbel

I feel like that old good news bad news joke .. the bad news being that COP wont be open when I am there ..the good news being that WDW wont be crowded when I am there.

tinkrbel

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Hey, Tink. It's OK...wait till you see my CoP video. You'll BE there... ;)

Hey, look on the bright side...CBJ IS OPEN!! :D

Thank goodness !!!

(goes off singing "every guy that turned me on turned me down)

Disneygirl1955

Just to clarify, Grizzlyhall, have you heard that CoP and Timekeeper will be closed ON Saturday April 6th or AFTER the 6th? I am arriving at WDW on the 6th with no way to alter my plans now - I sure hope they're open! I have a hard time believing they wouldn't run it on such a busy Saturday (they've already extended hours and added a second Spectromagic showing). I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I am a Disneyland CM so I am also VERY excited that at least WDW still has the Country Bears! :)

General Grizz

Original Poster
It's somewhat tricky...I would call (407) 824-2222 to find out for sure, but I'm PRETTY SURE it will be open the 6th.

If you CAN, come the 5th so you can make sure (and see it open two days..hehehe..)

:)

foxfire

Good, now if we could just get them to open CoP full time, we'll be in business!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's a Great Big Beautfiul Tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom