Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper Dates

General Grizz

Original Poster
Carousel of Progress and the TimeKeeper will be playing at the Magic Kingdom: March 23rd - April 6th.

OPERATING HOURS:

Carousel of Progress: 11-5
The Timekeeper - 10-6

:D

General Grizz

Original Poster
BIG NEWS...

SORRY, FOLKS..IT WILL CLOSE ON **APRIL 6TH**..

Zeke, I called Information, I hope to get more info from executive offices and people who visit the parks tomorrow :)

bossmsx

This is good news!! I will be at MK (hopefully) on Thursday, April 4...My first time seeing the show since I was 6 in 1982.
Here's a dumb question: What is it that rotates, the stage, or the audience section?

mdelo

Carousel of Progress

Fill me in, please. Has the Carousel been closed? We will be in MK on 4/5. Sounds like we lucked out. It has always been one of our favorites. Did I also hear that there is an E-night scheduled for 4/5? :confused:

Wishingtree

Originally posted by bossmsx
This is good news!! I will be at MK (hopefully) on Thursday, April 4...My first time seeing the show since I was 6 in 1982.
Here's a dumb question: What is it that rotates, the stage, or the audience section?

The seating area rotates around the stage.

I keep missing out because none of my trips are on holiday weeks.

Jim

General Grizz

Original Poster
Here's the seasonal history of CoP:

Late 2001: Closed indefinetly through the fall
December: Reopened for two weeks
January: Closed seasonally.
President's Day Weekend: Reopened for four days.
Now: Closed Seasonally.
Easter/Spring Vacation: Hopefully opening TOMORROW!!
After that...: ???? :( Summer?

Testtrack321

Originally posted by SJTSmith
It should stay open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, ya. Let me go call up Mike and give him the $90,000 it would take to keep that ride open for a week.

Disney closes rides that don't have huge attendence because they don't want to close the parks that the rides are in. Even if the whole wdwmagic.com board goes, that would only be about one hour of attenedence.

tinkrbel

we wont be there till april 19 :cry: so I guess this means we wont be able to see the COP .. I only remember one year when the COP wasnt open while we were there .. it was closed for refurb :cry:

DLMAGICDARREN

Re: Carousel of Progress

Originally posted by mdelo
Fill me in, please. Has the Carousel been closed? We will be in MK on 4/5. Sounds like we lucked out. It has always been one of our favorites. Did I also hear that there is an E-night scheduled for 4/5? :confused:

Sorry no enights for April. The next one is scheduled for May 6.

Chris

I was there yesterday and they are going way beyonf the posted hour Cop was open and still taking customers at 7:30pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom