Carousel of Progess?

Poncho1973

Originally posted by LivefortheMouse
i love cop. I loved it when i was a little girl, i loved as a teen,and i love it now as a college student.:)

The REAL challenge here will be for you to love it as a 56 year old man.

I'll have to let you know how I feel in 27 years... when I get the chance to love it as a 56 year old man.

:drevil:

pepsistar

:lookaroun Hummmmmmm Just wondered-- I am going in "3" days!!!! :D Would any of our on line CM'S know if COP might be open this coming week??? Any rumors??

I have not seen it in years! It would be a special treat?? Tiggerman? Rob?? MKT, Fantasi Boi????? mmmmmmmmmmmmm Any news???? :veryconfu

General Grizz

Chances are it will not be open during your visit (unfortunately). Attractions DOES have plans to open it sometime this summer; however, there are no specific dates yet.

Who knows. You might luck out. :) I'll try to get as much news as possible, but the CMs probably know more.

******If it's not open during your summer visit, make it a point to express your feelings to City Hall/Guest Relations at the Magic Kingdom! Then your following trip, you'll have more of a chance to enjoy it.******* :D :D :)

pepsistar

:cry: grizzlyhall Thanks for the reply-- That is a good idea!! I will stop at city hall and see if they will make a note of it. You never know, maybe if we all do they will think about it a little more?

I know it is in delicate? shape, but I wish they would at least let us know when it might be open. My grandson is 6 and I would like him to see it at least once before it is-- Shall we say, retired? :cry: :( :lookaroun

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by pepsistar
:goodnevil Huuuuuuummmmmmmm The number of my posts is not changing---I noticed that the other day too?? :confused: :( :mad: Wonder why???

pepsistar if you post in chit chat it wont show a change post in chit chat dont count towards posting

pepsistar

:brick: Owwwwwww Thanks tiggerlover, I did not know that. Guess I never posted in chit chat before. Or if I did I did not notice that the numbers were not changing.:lookaroun

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by pepsistar
:brick: Owwwwwww Thanks tiggerlover, I did not know that. Guess I never posted in chit chat before. Or if I did I did not notice that the numbers were not changing.:lookaroun

your welcome

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom