Caribbean Beach

DarthVader

Sith Lord
CBR is currently going through refurbishments.

I'm not a big fan of the Port Orleans Frech Quarter, though I'd stay at the regular POR. The Carribbean beach resort has a feel of a much larger resort, where as POR feels smaller and more intimite.

LeighM

I love the Port Orleans resorts so I would have to say French Quarter. I especially love the boat ride to Disney Springs. If you're going during the construction at Caribbean Beach Resort then I would definitely say POFQ. Unless cost is a factor, in which case you can probably find a room cheaper at CBR.

Skibum1970

Original Poster
French Quarter. Definitely.

-Rob

That is where I booked. I had to make my mind up quickly before the reservations were scooped up. I have stayed at POR and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was a little concerned with the bus situation at POFQ but should be fine. I had heard too many unhappy reviews about Caribbean and the difference was only $100.00. So, I am looking forward to it.

Thank you for the input. It makes me feel much more comfortable.

Rob562

That is where I booked. I had to make my mind up quickly before the reservations were scooped up. I have stayed at POR and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was a little concerned with the bus situation at POFQ but should be fine. I had heard too many unhappy reviews about Caribbean and the difference was only $100.00. So, I am looking forward to it.

Thank you for the input. It makes me feel much more comfortable.

If it were *next* February, then there'd be more to consider since the food court, restaurant and front desk renovations would be done at CBR. But for right now, POFQ is better.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom