Caribbean Beach?

Bluewaves

Supposedly Shutters also has or is in the process of upgrading menus and such and has a new chef running it, some of the recent reviews have been much better than in the past.

katins7

I love CBR and I hope OP will love it too. I consider the sprawling grounds to be an asset because there is so much beautiful property to explore. YMMV on that point! We did get a preferred room in Martinique to shorten the trip to OPR but we also loved to wander around the lake. Re the pirate rooms, our TA very bluntly advised us to avoid them. She said that they were the rooms no one wanted because of the location, so those cunning little monkeys redecorated them and jacked up the price.

Bluewaves

It is true about the Pirate Rooms they are the farthest away from everything, they are in Trinidad South and you have to walk through a whole other village before reaching Old Port Royale

stevehousse

From the map on google, it looks like u have to walk through your own village, cross a street, walk through the other Trinidad an then finally arrive at the pool/ food court...it does seem extremely far away.

I have also recently heard of people being "upgraded" to a pirate room upon check in...personally if this happens to me, I would decline...I have a preffered room booked and Martinique requested...

matt9112

From the map on google, it looks like u have to walk through your own village, cross a street, walk through the other Trinidad an then finally arrive at the pool/ food court...it does seem extremely far away.

I have also recently heard of people being "upgraded" to a pirate room upon check in...personally if this happens to me, I would decline...I have a preferred room booked and Martinique requested...

the walk is not bad...and in the morning i very much enjoyed walking across the bridge to port royal. but after closing out the parks...that bridge is like crossing the river stix in hell. ok...maybe not as bad. landscaping was very well done. If i were to pick a con it would be the overall age and feel of the current rooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom