Caribbean Beach

monkey

We will be staying at the CB in May 05 and I was just wondering if anyone knows the best village to stay in? Were not worried about long walks etc coming from the UK we cant wait to see the sun! I would love to hear what people think of this resort if you have stayed here recently, as I have heard a few bad reviews.

Also as we are not having a hire car I was just wondering how much a cab would be to I drive for 2 people return trip? We are not able to have a hire car because we are both under 25 and are not from the states. If we did hire a car we would be charged an extra $30 a day on top of the rental price, insurance etc.

mledieff

Aurba!!!

Aurba Aurba Aurba!!! its pretty close to the bridge! It has a great view of the lake. Ask for a corner room. They usually have a double window that overlooks the lake. It also is a pretty good bus stop as well!! Have a great time!!

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Aruba is a great location. Which ever island, do ask for a corner room as you get an extra window. We request a specific room in Aruba that has a view of the beautiful lake and quiet pool. Super area!

I feel that though all Resorts have kid appeal, Caribbean Beach has a surplus. Vibrant colors, expansive grounds, lots of recreation, pirate themed pools, and a well designed food court all add up for a great atmosphere.

This is a truly beautiful Resort, especially as the sun sets and the lights and lanterns shine.

A great place!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom