Caribbean Beach

Ames0097

What building/village to suggest to stay in. We would like to be near the main building but a short walk is okay. We would like to be close to quiet pool and bus stop. We were thinking of Jamaica is the walk far over the lake?

Thanks! 26 more days!!

EpcoTim

I love the Caribbean Beach Resort, Ive stayed there a few times, MArtinique and Barbados, I think, I forget. Great little place to stay, relatively quiet, and the food court has the best rice krispy treats Ive ever had.

Upvote 0

wdwforus

Re: caribbean

Originally posted by ajrwdwgirl
The Caribbean is a great place to stay. We have always stayed in Martinique and Trinidad North because of their close locale to OPR. As I remember it M and TN were usually the first stops for the buses, has this changed? I haven't been there since 2000.

:p

It seems to me that the bus drivers have some liberties as to which route they want to take. We went to the MK 3 days in a row and I dont think i saw the same route all 3 times. I think coming back though it was pretty routine though. They started on the other side and we were some of the last to get off at M.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom