caribbean beach??

iheartdisney91

yeah im staying here for the 1st time. i have seen it on the disney site, but is it a good resort? what did you like about it? can you see epcot from here? thanks:wave:

saltmom1

The only negative things I can say about CBR is Shutter's ( the sit-down restaurant) and it can be a long way to the lobby if you need to go there. I love CBR too. I think the food court is so-so but that's just my opinion. I love CBR the resort but I think the food court at POR is way better, not to mention Boatwright's.

Upvote 0

AndyJo0930

My husband and I stayed there on our honeymoon and loved it. We loved when walking up to the food court, there was carribean music playing. And unlike the value resorts, where you have to go to the main building to catch the bus every day, each section of buildings (jamaica, aruba, etc.) has their own bus stop. Our bus stop was basically 20 feet from our door. That was a little more convenient.

Upvote 0

tinkerbell88

My husband and I stayed there on our honeymoon and loved it. We loved when walking up to the food court, there was carribean music playing. And unlike the value resorts, where you have to go to the main building to catch the bus every day, each section of buildings (jamaica, aruba, etc.) has their own bus stop. Our bus stop was basically 20 feet from our door. That was a little more convenient.
I noticed that too when I stayed last summer that the bus stops were a lot closer to my room which was great. We could go to the parks anytime we wanted to with not a long walk to the bus stop.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom