Caribbean Beach Room Request

TwisterMomma

Original Poster
I'm trying to put a room request on our room at Caribbean Beach--I'm hoping for something close to the main pool. The level we booked (only type available at the time) was water view.

From what I've gathered, our best bets are to request Aruba 51 or Jamaica 44 or 45.

However, when I try to check in online, only Martinique Village is available on the dropdown. Any idea what this means?

dmatt87

I'm trying to put a room request on our room at Caribbean Beach--I'm hoping for something close to the main pool. The level we booked (only type available at the time) was water view.

From what I've gathered, our best bets are to request Aruba 51 or Jamaica 44 or 45.

However, when I try to check in online, only Martinique Village is available on the dropdown. Any idea what this means?
I recommend that you give them a call and let them know if you have a building preference so they can include in in your reservation notes. Or you can send a fax about 5 days before your check-in date to remind them of your request. TouringPlans.com is a great site to scout the best room option, and they can send the fax for you. :)

TwisterMomma

Original Poster
Yes, I plan on doing that. I just find it odd that only Martinique is an option--I've seen screenshots with all the villages listed. I did call and confirm that most of the villages are an option with a water view room. They didn't know why the website limited it.

steenbag

I had the same problem a few weeks ago when I tried to do our online check-in, the options were very limited. I called them and the operator was able to put in an exact building/floor request. I also did the Touring Plans room request fax.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom