Caribbean Beach...June 15-June 21

TrevEG

Well.. Just as I promised.. Im back.. (Unfortionately. I hate coming home from disney)My friends and I had a great time. Although we didn't really get a chance to spend too much time at the resort itself I can honestly say that it is now my favorite of the moderate resorts. Everything from the buildings themselves right down to the bed sheets are in bright, pastel colors. The main pool (although nowhere near as great as my personal fav. at the beach club resort) is worth checking out. And the food court offers a nice variety of food at reasonable prices... well.. reasonable for disney anyway. Make sure you take advantage of the $10.99 souvenier mug. It may be a little pricey, but it's free refills at the food court for your entire stay. Believe me, my friends and I made sure we got more than out 10.99 worth of soda. :) The only problem I had with the resort was it's large size. Infact, if I remember correctly, the cm at the front desk said it was the largest capacity resort on property.... can anyone confirm this? Fortionately for us our room wasnt too far from the food court. But if you get stuck in the trinidad south section... I feel for ya. Each section has their own bus stop and 24 hour pool so at least you wont have to walk that far to go for a swim or pick up a ride. Oh.. and dont be discouraged by the giant cranes right next door. Apparently they are building a non-disney resort just down the road going by the name of the bonnett creek resort.. which would make sense seeing how that is the road that it is on. So overall.. I was very pleased with the resort and deffinately will stay again. Maybe if I ever get around to developing my film Ill post some pics. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom