Caribbean Beach Bus Stops

twag1

Original Poster
Sorry - this has probably been answered a gazzilion times before, but struggled searching up an answer. What is the bus route around CBR? Doing the online check-in and will try and request a room that isn't at the end of the trail.

Thanks in advance?

Weather_Lady

Sorry - this has probably been answered a gazzilion times before, but struggled searching up an answer. What is the bus route around CBR? Doing the online check-in and will try and request a room that isn't at the end of the trail.

Thanks in advance?

I asked a similar question recently -- the consensus appears to be that all buses except DS start in Jamaica, and DS starts in Martinique. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/caribbean-beach-resort-park-buses-which-depot-is-best.908892/

Not sure if the route heads clockwise or counter-clockwise after that, however. I've read conflicting reports, and it may depend on the time of day.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I stayed at the Jamaica building and the bus stop that we walked too was the first stop on the circuit. I was very happy about that :)

Dawg4Mickey

Just to add. Trinidad South when we stayed there is the last stop before going out to the parks. This is where the Pirate Rooms are located.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom