Carib Beach best room area,help!

lamarvenoy

I just booked the Carib Beach from April 26th-May4th can anyone give me a room number or area suggestion, I've stayed there a couple of times and both times it was inconvenient to either park or walk to the room, I have an infant and ALOT of stuff. Please suggest your favorite room so I can reserve it. Thanks.

Blizz

I personally like the section called "Aruba". Its just accross the bridge (lake) from the main lobby and dining area and it has a great view of the lake.

Upvote 0

Erika

We stayed at Aruba and loved it- but if you want to be directly across the bridge, you want to be on the Aruba/Jamaica border.

Here's a map to help you choose.

Upvote 0

jcs80

Martinique is a great "Island" to stay in. Very close to Old Port Royale. We have stayed there several times and find it the most convenient.

Upvote 0

1080skier

martinique if you want to be close to old port royale for food and whatnot, jamaica/aruba for more privacy but still a great location across the lake from old port.

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

We stayed at Jamaica a few years ago and found it's location very nice. It's usually the first bus stop to pick up so you get a seat and the first bus stop to drop off.

Also it's not too far from the bridge to the main pool and the food court so it a short enjoyable walk

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

We've stayed in Martinique, which is very close to Old Port Royale, and also Jamaica is right across the bridge. We stayed in Barbados 1x also, which is farther away... Trinidad is the farthest... they all have bus stops though which is nice. Nice resort! Good choice! :D

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Trinidad South is the farthest away. Trinidad North is right next to OPR.

I've stayed at Barbados, Trinidad North, and visited people in Aruba and Jamacia. Barbados doesn't seem to be any farther (and it didn't take me any longer) to get to OPR than either Jamacia or Aruba.

Upvote 0

celticdog

Other infomation to consider is proximity to the bus stops. While our Aruba room had good proximity to the bridge to Old Port Royale, we had quite the walk across the parking lot to catch the buses.

Does anyone else have any feed back on bus stop locations?

Upvote 0

rokcandy

Get the Martinique if possible, and a garden view close to the parking lot so you'll be able to walk to both your car/bus stop and the Port Royale in a very short amount of time. And of course, get a 1st floor room.

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

We just got back and stayed in Trinidade North- Building 33 (right next to the quiet pool), about 500 feet away from the bus stop and a five minute stroll to OPR. We loved it. We had a corner King room and couldn't of been happier!! You'll love it. There's nothing like relaxing in a hammock on the beach! Also, if you don't get to illuminations everynight go to OPR and watch the fireworks!! You don't get the full effect of Illuminations but it's pretty cool to sit down with a drink and dinner and see the fireworks!! ENJOY!!!!

Upvote 0

matt&helen

We also have an infant, and we stayed at Jamaica. I don't remember our room number. It was very convient to our car and to the resort. We enjoyed it quite a bit.

Upvote 0

maelstrom

I stayed in Martinique 26 in February and was happy with it. It was very close to Old Port Royale and we used that bus stop and not the bus stop for Martinique because it was closer. My aunt and uncle stayed in Aruba (they were supposed to stay in Martinique with me, but they ended up not being able to) and liked that just fine as well.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Excellent choice with Caribbean Beach. Our 12th trip staying there will be this New Years. Aruba 52 building has phenomenal unobstructed views of the lake overlooking Old Port Royale, the marina, and Parrot Cay. 5257 is a corner room, floor 2, BEST view (ive learned this from my many-a-morning runs around the promenade) For the best lake view room, do Aruba 52!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom