Caretakers dog... Haunted mansion secrets

Disneyfann

Original Poster
I once took a flash picture of the Caretaker and his dog at the WDW mansion during a trip 2 years ago. I can't find the picture but I can swear a huge pile of blood was under the dog, and it looked pretty gruesome. Any proof?

fngoofy

That was You?! Thanks for blinding me with your flash. Next time you might read your camera's instructions and learn how to take a pic without the flash.
Justsayinsall

p.s.
Just curious, do you take pictures during movies as well?

Brewmaster

That was You?! Thanks for blinding me with your flash. Next time you might read your camera's instructions and learn how to take a pic without the flash.
Justsayinsall

p.s.
Just curious, do you take pictures during movies as well?
Probably the kid that's texting through the whole film....

CaptainShortty

Well as you've already been chastised by the other posters for taking a flash picture on HM I will resist but...there is no pool of blood under the dog or at least there is not anymore. I did a CM behind the scenes tour of HM a few months back and got to pet the dog :) and I promise that was not there.

tongaloosh

I did the CM behind the scenes tour a couple years ago. At the time, there were a bunch of little brown "nuggets" in front of the dog. Our hostess said they were treats, meant to look like the caretaker was trying to use them to coax the dog to go into the cemetery. Those I was with said it looked like the treats had come back up from the dog instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom