Care for a stroll through the MK?

ght

Original Poster
If this has been posted before I apologize, but I found this pretty cool video from last September on YouTube (I would not be shocked if someone here made it) of a complete walk-through of the magic kingdom starting at the opening ceremony. It is a long video, but gives a pretty good look at everything without much of a crowd getting in the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi5GTMo6fYo&feature=related

dreamscometrue

It may have been posted, but I hadn't seen it. Thanks.

Btw, I noticed that the person who has that Youtube channel has walk throughs of all the other parks as well.

ght

Original Poster
It may have been posted, but I hadn't seen it. Thanks.

Btw, I noticed that the person who has that Youtube channel has walk throughs of all the other parks as well.

I noticed that as well, I will have to check them out when I get a chance.

One thing it really brings home to me is how beautiful the park really is. I know there are issues (I have brought many up myself) and I would love to ditch the fair theme in FL, but as a whole, I love the layout of the park, the greenspace, the color (particularly the bright reds in the rockwork in Fronteerland) and all of the water. This is where the extra space at MK really works and while I would love more rides I appreciate that every inch isn't jammed up with an attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom