Care Bears in Disney?

EpcotEnthusiast

Original Poster
I read in nother thred from the weekend about a care bear ride??????
Is that true? dosent seem very cool/fun to me. Is care bears owned by disney? wood rather see other things come to disney. Just my thots.

peter11435

EpcotEnthusiast said:
I read in nother thred from the weekend about a care bear ride??????
Is that true? dosent seem very cool/fun to me. Is care bears owned by disney? wood rather see other things come to disney. Just my thots.
The distribution rights for the Care Bears are owned by Lions Gate Entertainment. However that does not stop them from using them, as Disney also does not own the rights to many other things such as the twilight zone, star wars, indiana jones, etc. That said there are NO plans to build anything related to the care bears. That comment you read was really just sarcasm, and some one trying to be funny.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
As Peter said above, there arent any plans for a care bear ride. (Just want to underline this before people start thinking its going to happen and quoting WDWMAGIC as the source ;) )

Sherm00

Care Bears would be awesome at disney. My Daughter Loves the care bears. OF course her favorite is grumpy bear. too bad disney can't aquire the rights. would make excelent edition to toon dinsey, disney online, video games etc.

General Grizz

I can see the future... Care Bears and Power Rangers... :lookaroun

(Well, at least Power Rangers ARE being considered - and have been for quite a while.)

EpcotGrl

General Grizz said:
I can see the future... Care Bears and Power Rangers... :lookaroun

(Well, at least Power Rangers ARE being considered - and have been for quite a while.)

The Power Rangers and Care Bears rides can flank the Harry Potter ride! :lol: :hammer:

Connor002

in my opinion:

hopefully we will never see care bears in the park, snd they'll get the power rangers out, i can't stand either of them

joshwill

That give me an idea...

Take the dueling dragons type coaster that was alegedly slated for beastly kingdom and make a dueling bears, gummi vs acre bear, coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom