Caramel Corn changes

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
DFB is reporting that Karamell-Kuche is no longer offering the small size bags of the Werther’s caramel corn, which were priced at $3.99. The large size bag is now the only option and the price of the large has increased from $5.99 to $6.99. No more caramel corn for me!

sdemore

[QUOTE Try Johnson's popcorn on the Ocean City, NJ boardwalk. You'll never think about Werther's again.

You are so right! We get it whenever we are there! 😋🍿

Heppenheimer

[QUOTE Try Johnson's popcorn on the Ocean City, NJ boardwalk. You'll never think about Werther's again.

You are so right! We get it whenever we are there! 😋🍿
Yeah, between Johnson's popcorn, Kohr Brother's frozen custard, Schriver's salt water taffies, Polish water ice, monkey bread, George's macaroons, Brown's donuts, crab fries, and all the places that make fudge, that boardwalk is a junk food paradise. This is what Disney's Boardwalk resort should be!

Lilofan

Yeah, between Johnson's popcorn, Kohr Brother's frozen custard, Schriver's salt water taffies, Polish water ice, monkey bread, George's macaroons, Brown's donuts, crab fries, and all the places that make fudge, that boardwalk is a junk food paradise. This is what Disney's Boardwalk resort should be!
And real NY pizza, not the garbage that's served in FL.

Minthorne

I cringe at Werther's Caramel in Germany and Riuniti Wine in Italy. Sure they are imports from their respective countries, but when I can get them at the Speedway Gas Station I am not impressed by them being offered in World Showcase.

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I cringe at Werther's Caramel in Germany and Riuniti Wine in Italy. Sure they are imports from their respective countries, but when I can get them at the Speedway Gas Station I am not impressed by them being offered in World Showcase.

But they have significant retail sales in the US so another public venue associated with their point of origin is advantageous.. maybe in an economically beneficial way such as the relationship with Coca Cola.

Heppenheimer

Yeah, it would be nice if the World Showcase tried to actually import food and merchandise that wasn't generally available in the US. There are SO many good German treats out there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom