Car Service recommendations?

19Heather74

Hi there! My 19 yr old daughter and I are headed to WDW in August for our 16th trip. We have always used Magical Express or my husband has driven our family in the past but we live on the West Coast now and will be staying at the Dolphin. We don't want to rent a car. We know we can Uber or Lyft, but prefer to have a car service scheduled when we travel. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

KTK

We used Tiffany Towncar in Dec for the first time. They allow a free stop at the Publix grocery store as well. Plan on using them again.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Just a couple general suggestions: first, look up recent reviews on TripAdvisor, etc. to compare companies you're considering. Second, be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions, no matter which service you book. Some include gratuity, some don't. Some tack on a "service fee" or some other charge to your "base fare," and some don't. Some will charge extra for grocery stops or early/late pick-ups, and some won't. Some have free cancellation up to a certain date; others will charge you a percentage of the fare no matter when you cancel.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom