car questions

thegrimace8604

Original Poster
sorry if this has been answered before, but how does it work bringing a car down with you? does it have to be under your name? if its under a parents name can they give you written permission?

csaribay

sorry if this has been answered before, but how does it work bringing a car down with you? does it have to be under your name? if its under a parents name can they give you written permission?

Your car's vehicle registration, insurance and your license must be present in order for you to have your vehicle within Disney housing. The car's insurance must have your name on it, whether or not you are the primary driver listed doesn't matter - just that your name appears on the policy and this documentation can be shown to your apartment front desk.

SinginSarah

My car wasn't in my name and they took it, so don't worry about that. The only problem I had was that my insurance card didn't have my name on it, so I had to have my insurance fax them something with my name on it to prove I had insurance.

Just make sure everything is current and your insurance has your name on it, and you should be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom