Captains????

Brian & Jill

Original Poster
I was just wondering who the captain is on the Fantasy? The only reason I ask is because we had Captain Henry on our other three cruises ( on our first 2 cruises on the Wonder and on our last cruise on the Dream) it doesn't make a difference but it would be kind neat to possibly have him on our cruise in May.;)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I was just wondering who the captain is on the Fantasy? The only reason I ask is because we had Captain Henry on our other three cruises ( on our first 2 cruises on the Wonder and on our last cruise on the Dream) it doesn't make a difference but it would be kind neat to possibly have him on our cruise in May.;)
Commodore Tom, I think, is the current CO of the Fantasy.

Brian & Jill

Original Poster
Ok thanks. I really didn't think we would have Captain Henry again, it would have been cool if he was our captain again.

Taswira

Commodore Tom is currently on vacation but will be back aboard the Fantasy on May 10th for ten weeks until his next vacation. Captain Marco is currently aboard. So you will have one of them, depending on the date of your cruise.

Captain Henry is assigned to the Dream. I'm not sure who his alternate is (perhaps Capt. Guus?).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom