Captain EO Merchandise?

muse1983

Original Poster
I'm a child of the 80's so of course I dork out a little when we go to Epcot because much to my wife's disdain...captain eo lives again. I got to relive my childhood back in 2012 when we last visited by seeing Captain EO for the first time since 1992. Anyways, for some reason I didn't even think to look for merchandise which could have been that simply there wasn't any. I was wondering though if anyone knew of any EO merchandise in Epcot etc? I know they had some around the reopening of the attraction but wasn't sure if any merchandise still existed. Thanks

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

There used to be a Kiosk a few years ago....But, They have stopped selling EO Merch..Best bet is Ebay now...
captaineo6.jpg

Matt_Black

The two songs from the show are available on iTunes. Well, "Another Part of Me" has been available for a good long while, but the Michael Jackson version of "We Are Here to Change the World" is relatively recent.

Tinkerbell 8

I bought a EO pin and poster from that car a few years back, sadly I think we were the only ones that even noticed that cart was there when the show let out. I'm a sucker for ride specific merchandise.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I bought a pin back button from that cart back in 2011. I don't remember seeing any Captain EO stuff a couple weeks ago though.

Marc Gil

Try redbubble.com if you want to purchase the tees. I saw both designs on the website at around $25.00 a piece depending on what color you want the shirt to be.

NMBC1993

Take it from a Captain EO fan when I say there has not been anything merchandise related at Epcot for about a year and a half now. The last time I saw anything was inside ImageWorks, tucked in a corner next to the Figment merchandise, but again that was over a year ago. Back in November a CM friend of mine said they saw Hooter and Fuzzball plushies at Cast Connections as well as a few Captain EO shirts. I'm assuming that was their last bit of inventory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom