cap'n jacks good or bad?

mary219

Original Poster
I am wondering if anyone has been there recently and what you thought of it?I was there about 7 years ago and it was good.I made adrs for august'07 for dinner but i see some not great reviews on other boards.What do you think?is it good or bad?or OK?thanks for all replies

ImaYoyo

Captain Jacks is one location that can be great for one person, and not so good for another person at the same table. Reason being not all of the food is prepared on location due to the size (or lack there of) of the restaurant's kitchen. I strongly suggest visiting, as it is a great restaurant with some beautiful table views, but be sure to talk to your server about what they suggest. I personally am a big fan of the spinach dip and the crab cakes. The twin lobster tails are good, and so are the pasta options. Be sure to ask to say hi to Isabel...

:lookaroun

UKHelen

Had lunch there last October and it was ok. Not the best meal of the trip but not the worst either. Not somewhere I'd rush to visit again but glad I've tried it. I'm a big believer in trying new places and try hard not to be too influenced by other peoples experiences/opinions (she says having decided on WL based on other peoples opinions.......:lol: ). Really like the location/view!

LuciferKitty

We love the atmosphere, DH loves the clam chowder, but other than that...I have to say...dismal. In fairness, we have only done lunch, but...it was...not our favorite...*cough*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom