Cape May

PhotoDave219

Well, I like Uncle Bills Pancake House on Beach Drive and this Italian Place on Broadway... Of course i miss the Taylors Pork Roll stand on the boardwalk :D :lol: (Ive had many breakfasts and Dinners growing up on vacation at the real Cape May)

Now the Cafe at WDW, Ive had nothing but good experiences there. Breakfast is fun, its a chracter breakfast and the dinner was just great, except for the corn. Just rubbish in comparison to the sweet Jersey corn you get in Cape May. Other than that, i have no complaints.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We really enjoyed the dinner there, lots of good seafood and there are plenty of other choices for those who don't care for it. It was funny to see these 6'4" guys bending down to get the mac 'n cheese from the kids section.
The desserts were fantastic... all you care to eat buffet is the way to go.

We are hoping to try the breakfast this summer. :wave:

Upvote 0

Splashman

Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club is one of my favorite places to eat at WDW. This is a must each time I go. Having experienced both lunch and dinner, Cape May Cafe is definetly better for dinner. The buffet is set up in the center of the room with the kitchen in the middle of the buffet, therefor allowing access to the buffet from four different sides. They offer a wide variety of food including: one side dedicated to seafood, such as clams and mussels, one side for a wide selection of soup and salad, another side for non seafood items, such as beef, chicken, potatoes, vegetables, and the other side to breads and a kids corner with food particularly for kids. Aside from the center buffet, there is a separate area for desserts with many types of pies, cakes, and cookies. I would definitely check out the Cape May Cafe for dinner instead of breakfast.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I've done the breakfast and the dinner. Both are very good. The characters in the morning really starts your day off right. The food is good and I like the way the buffet is set up so that you can walk around it.

Dinner was very good. My husband is not a big seafood fan so he hit the landlubber side and ate so much he literally made himself sick. :lol: The kids like the children's buffet. It's low so it's easy for the kids to reach.

Pam

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Dinner at Cape May is great. If you are a fan of seafood there are plenty of options that you will like. All you can eat clams, mussels, and new england clam chowder. There are also a lot of non-seafood dishes and a kids area. There is something for everyone here (just no characters).

Upvote 0

GenerationX

We've had both breakfast and dinner at the Cape May Cafe, and both were fantastic! The boys (5, 7, 9) preferred the breakfast, my wife and I preferred the dinner. Either way, highly recommended.

Upvote 0

*PlutoFan*

We love both breakfast and dinner at the Cape May! We usually stay at the beach club so we wind up eating there a few times on our trip. We generally eat more breakfasts there then dinners but I enjoy them both. Being from South Jersey its like a little reminder of home! :)

Upvote 0

MickeyMark

I've had breakfast and dinner there. I would recommend it.
The character breakfast is your usual WDW buffet, but extra fun with the characters.
The dinner is awesome if you are into seafood and even if your not they have plenty to fill you up.

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

Like everyone else that has responded, I've been there for both and can't really complain about either. Breakfast is fun with the characters, but dinner is great. I always feel like I won't eat for a week after I eat there. (notsomuch does this actually happen..) :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom