Cape May Question

mynonnie

Original Poster
We are staying at the Beach Club in August. I know Cape May has a character breakfast but is there also just a plain breakfast? On the mornings we don't have reservations for a character breakfast we wanted to eat there but didn't want a character breakfast every single morning. Or, is there somewhere else to eat there in the hotel?

TIA,
Nonnie

I'm almost positive they have a food court just like every other resort but in all honesty I've neve seen it so I don't want to promise you that it's there if it isn't.

I think Cape May should definetly be high on your list of character breakfasts though, it's one of my favorites, probably my most favorite. The food is excellent and the character interaction is great since it's a smaller restaurant.

mouselvrmom

They do have a "counter service" area where you can pick up quick things to eat. There is also other restaurants besides Cape May where I believe you can get breakfast. We didn't try any of them, but LOVED Cape May. There is also the boardwalk right across the lake that has places to eat breakfast, so if you don't want character breakfasts everyday, there are plenty of options for you.

figment3258

There is no real food court. In the gift shop there is a small counter that serves limited food throughout the day. There is also a non character sit down breakfast at the yatch club galley. It at the Yatch club right next store. This offers a menu of items and a little buffet. The food was good not great there then one problem we had was the service . It was very slow and the restaurant was not busy. Hope this helps.

lilfritzy

I'm also going in august and staying at the Boardwalk villas. If you feel up to it if you head over to the boardwalk bakery the have these awesome breakfast burritos and all sorts of fantastic pastries. I've never been to the Cape May Cafe for breakfast but really love the clam bake there it's to die for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom