Cape May Cafe

Izzy5513

Original Poster
I have a reservation for Cape May on August 27. I looked at the menu on Allears.net and it shows crab legs as a buffet item. I looked at the menu on WDWmagic.com and WDWinfo.com and crab legs were not listed. Can anyone confirm the crab legs?

Doombuggy13

We have gone to Cape May Cafe many times over the years. A few years ago it was only clams on the buffet. Last September was the first time we went when they served crab legs. They're buffet is great! We'll be there again on 8/28.

Figment73

My Husband and I were there over the week of the 4th of July. They did have crab legs at that time clams as well. The buffet is awesome! Its one of our favorite places to eat. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Izzy5513

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. We were there in May 2009 and they only had clams and mussels. We decided to book it this year because of the crab legs.

stlbobby

I don't have documentation of this, so maybe a CM can confirm it, but the choices depend on what is available seasonally. It is dictated by the market price and quality of the seafood coming in.

Prince-1

Last time I went back in July we asked the manager about the crab and he said that the crab legs are a permanent addition to the menu. They were delicious with the drawn butter!!!

Pooh Lover

We just discovered this gem of a restaurant last year and loved it so much we will be making it a must-do every year. We will be there September 23. Can't wait!

Tinkerbell 8

We went to Cape May for the first time last year and it jumped right to the top of our favorite resturant list. They had a great selection, they kept everything stocked so you never had to wait around for more crab legs. The drinks were really good too. We went pretty late at night, i think a little after 8, so it wasn't too busy or loud. The ONLY bad thing about it is getting there/going back to your hotel after.

Pooh Lover

We went to Cape May for the first time last year and it jumped right to the top of our favorite resturant list. They had a great selection, they kept everything stocked so you never had to wait around for more crab legs. The drinks were really good too. We went pretty late at night, i think a little after 8, so it wasn't too busy or loud. The ONLY bad thing about it is getting there/going back to your hotel after.

That is our only complaint as well. Last year we just took taxis back and forth but have "planned" to use evening EMH at EPCOT to our hopeful advantage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom