cape may cafe buffet - crab legs?

disneybonbon

Original Poster
I just checked the menu for the Cape May Cafe buffet (on allearsnet.com), and I didn't see crab legs on the menu. It's a good chance that I'm crazy, but didn't they have crab legs on the menu? And I could've sworn that I saw that on one of the recent food / travel channel specials. I'm just curious because I made a reservation and was looking forward to it.

Thanks!

rainfully

They didn't have any when I ate there a week ago... :(

On the Holidays at WDW special on the Food Network, they showed Cape May Cafe. They didn't mention any crab legs, but they showed people eating them... I'm guessing they did at one point or only have them sometimes...

PhilharMagician

They have not had crab legs on the menu since Oct 2003. We always go and have never seen them. They also have never been listed that I know of on All Ears Net. They do however have clams and mussels.:slurp:

PhilharMagician

I fogot to mention that I believe that you can order crab legs to eat with the buffet. It will cost you though since they are not part of the buffet

Yanks07

They have them for an additional charge. Never ordered them though. Plenty of clams, mussels, and shrimp......:slurp:

tink rules

If you want crab legs... go to Fultons.... and if you take out a mortgage on your house, have the crab claws!!! They are incredible!!!! Pricey, but Increidble!!!!

Tim G

tink rules said:
If you want crab legs... go to Fultons.... and if you take out a mortgage on your house, have the crab claws!!! They are incredible!!!! Pricey, but Increidble!!!!
Well... It depends on what you call pricey... :)

tink rules

Well, it didn't stop me from having them, did it??????

I had to laugh because the woman next to me was just having the legs and she kept watching to see mine... I think I got all her claws!!!

BTW... I got at least 10 huge sized claws on my plate and they were SOOOOOOOOOO Sweet that I didn't even use butter or cocktail sauce on them.

Oh and if you get the fulton's cappachino... beware... it's a doozy... Kaluha and Grand Marinier... Good stuff.

disneybonbon

Original Poster
Thanks for the info, guys. I didn't realize they had menu items at the buffet as well. I think I will go for the crab legs. Of course, this is in March so I've got awhile to keep thinking about drowning myself in melted butter.

Thanks again!

Yanks07

tink rules said:
Tink, your killin me! Your right, those are the absolute best crab legs uh..claws. As I make my grill cheese... I`m jonesin for crab. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom