Cape May buffet

Rodb

Original Poster
Just returned from our vacation and must say that the morning buffet was a great experience for families.the food was great and we were able to get pictures with all three characters

Rodb

Original Poster
Yes Cape May Cafe is one of our favs. Haven't been in a few years though...what characters are still there? There used to be more than 3.

when we first sat down we had Donad duck; then Goofy and right before we were ready to leave : Minnie Mouse. The mickey waffles were very good.

Rodb

Original Poster
rookie mistake/first time posting... We did the seafood buffet the first night we arrived, but i filled up so much on the main food; i didn't even go back for desert. I will definitely try the oreo bon bons the next time.

So nice to hear. We are staying at Boardwalk in July and planned a lazy morning one day and we re doing Cape May for breakfast. My kids are getting older (8-1--13) but they agreed they would like a character meal and we thought this one would be nice and convenient.

LAM378

Oh, also Cape May is very good, if you want to try something new try the seafood dinner there, it is very good and who could forget the Oreo bon bons

They don't have the Oreo bon bons any more :cry:. Supposedly you can buy them at the BC Marketplace but they never had any, either, when I was there earlier this month.

walter1901

They don't have the Oreo bon bons any more :cry:. Supposedly you can buy them at the BC Marketplace but they never had any, either, when I was there earlier this month.

I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know. Well, that is a little disappointing:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Rodb

Original Poster
So nice to hear. We are staying at Boardwalk in July and planned a lazy morning one day and we re doing Cape May for breakfast. My kids are getting older (8-1--13) but they agreed they would like a character meal and we thought this one would be nice and convenient.

they should love it. My oldest is 11 and he still posed for pictures. When they were done, the characters actually fist-bumped him good-bye instead of the standard hug they use for younger children. one thing i did learn is that the Freindship boats always drops off at the boardwalk last, so a lot of people get off at the Swan+ Dolphin and walk across the bridge to save 5-10minutes.

LWB

We just returned from Beach Club earlier this month and had breakfast one morning at Cape May. It wasn't crowded and the characters actually made their way around twice. If we had been staying somewhere else on property, I don't know that I'd travel to the Beach Club to go there since it's only 3 characters, but if you're staying at an Epcot resort, I would say it is a must-do character meal - so laid-back, great atmosphere!

LucyK

Cape May is on my list of favorites character dining both for food and character interaction, it's a great place to start the day before going to park, specially EPCOT since you won't need to make time to Character Spot after all those pictures at CM!

71dsp

I agree! Cape May is generally a must do breakfast for us. :D We do character dining specifically so we don't have to wait in line at meet-and-greets in the park. Well worth it, IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom