Cant Wait to Book!

nngrendel

I have someone here at my office that is leaving for The World next Friday and arriving Saturday.
I have been looking non stop at these forums daily.
I have also been listening to my Disney CD in my truck for a week now. (CD Includes music from all of my favorite night time firework shows. RoE is being playing repeatedly!):p
I have chosen the dates for when we want to go.
Now I just need to book!
Crossing my fingers after we look at our budget we can book next Friday! Ready to start posting on the How many Days for you thread.....

luvdisneyworld

Im where you are, waiting to book! Probably will be doing so by the end of next week too! I am so exicted! This is our first trip to Disney ever and I am thrilled beyond words! Just like a kid! lol We are planning on going in August 2012 and staying at POR if we can get a reservation there.:wave:

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Original Poster
Im where you are, waiting to book! Probably will be doing so by the end of next week too! I am so exicted! This is our first trip to Disney ever and I am thrilled beyond words! Just like a kid! lol We are planning on going in August 2012 and staying at POR if we can get a reservation there.:wave:

Congratz!! We will be staying at POP. Although we will not have any kids with us we have always stayed there and its like coming home when we arrive. Will be my third stay at POP. I am planning a Sept 2012 stay and no matter how many times I have been I have always acted like a big kid before a trip.
A month before my trip I usually wear a different trading ping from a attraction to work each week. Its like my little count down.

Upvote 0

GeekDad

A month before my trip I usually wear a different trading ping from a attraction to work each week. Its like my little count down.

Hah! I could picture my wife doing something like this. We are in the process of planning a big family trip down with her side of the family for December 2012 and we are already going nuts. I've been reading these forums almost everyday sense I found them a few months ago. We have already bought clothes for our son who will be just under 2 years when we go with the trip in mind (here's hoping he will actually fit into them at that time).

Oh and I also talk about WDW at work with a coworker that goes almost every year with his family. My wife's family thinks I should be a travel agent with how much information I've put together on different places to stay and different packages to consider for our trip.

Upvote 0

jharvey

Congratz!! We will be staying at POP. Although we will not have any kids with us we have always stayed there and its like coming home when we arrive. Will be my third stay at POP. I am planning a Sept 2012 stay and no matter how many times I have been I have always acted like a big kid before a trip.

We are also going to POP in Sept 2012 (14-20). I have never stayed in POP Century before. The main plus for us was not having to share a bus, which I understand will probably change with the new hotel opening. You've stayed there before, what brings you back to that one?

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Original Poster
We are also going to POP in Sept 2012 (14-20). I have never stayed in POP Century before. The main plus for us was not having to share a bus, which I understand will probably change with the new hotel opening. You've stayed there before, what brings you back to that one?

Well like I said it like home now. I love the theme throughout the entire property. I have stayed at All Star Movies once and also Coronado Springs.

Bus sharing at the All Stars was a huge pain. Sharing with three different resorts makes it for a long trip back home after being at the park all day. I don't want to say that the All Stars is not a good option. They still have a very nice theme but POP has always suited me better.

I think its more of personal preference to be quite honest. Most threads you will find on this board will lean toward POP being the favorite from what I have read.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=805247

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom