Can't sleep...

Figgy1

I guess it is excitement and anticipation but when we are at WDW I have a hard time getting to sleep and we never sleep in. We always get up very early, even on non park days.
Is it just me or do others have the same situation?
Almost we usually don't have a problem getting to sleep bacause we do open to close in June. But we're all up every morning before the sun!!!! Then on to the parks before rope drop!!

epcotisbest

Original Poster
Almost we usually don't have a problem getting to sleep bacause we do open to close in June. But we're all up every morning before the sun!!!! Then on to the parks before rope drop!!
I need your energy level. We stopped doing open till close years ago and now do the midday break on days we do the parks. But it is just the two of us, no children. If I had kids and they had the energy, I am sure we would be right there making sure they were having the time of their lives.

AndyS2992

Sleeping has never been an issue since after a day at the parks I am exhausted plus the beds at Disney are nice and comfy and the rooms are cool. We usually get to the parks for rope drop but some days we do sleep in because it is a vacation after all. Don't want to go back home more tired and stressed than when I left lol

bethymouse

I'm usually pretty pooped, but my mind says keep going...
I'm a night owl in general, so I could stay up all night and then get up late the next day, but my boys hit the sack around 11pm and wake up around 7am. We like to do the parks early. I love it when it's still dark out and the early morning folks are stirring around. If I can't sleep, I just get up, get coffee, and relax.:D I also enjoy the late night, but my boys are still too young for that. They always fall asleep on the bus ride back, and then we have to wake them up when we get back to the resort.:p

TeamUBR

Sleep? What's that? We're at Disney World.

Actually we are at one of the parks until close. Get back to the resort/camper and I'm out. I generally am up by 7 and walk around the resort or ride my bike around FW if we brought the camper until the DW and DS wake up. I normally go to sleep around 11 or so and I'm at work before 7am, so Disney hours aren't much different than home hours, except they are A LOT more fun.

j

Gonzo79

I never get any sleep the night before we get to WDW.But once we're there, I sleep like a rock. I get up pretty early too,but we never make it to rope drop. We're usually at the park about an hour or so after it opens and dont leave until it closes. Then we go back to the resort,put Stacey on,and I'm out like a light.

littleroo

I am up early for the rope drop and then we hang until around 2 pm. Back to the resort for swim time or shut eye and then we are back at it by 5 or 6! I have noticed that I relax more than I use to!

Kramerica

You know, I'm usually a pretty big insomniac. I mean, look at all the times I'm on these forums. It's typically in the early hours of the morning, no matter what part of the country you're from. But when I'm in Disneyworld, I'm getting up so early (four or five o'clock my time) and going so hard all day, that by the time I'm back in the room, I literally can't keep my eyes open. I NEVER feel that way. Except for in the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom