Can't help it --- gotta say it..

Mr. WDB

Original Poster
I'M FLYING OUT TO WDW TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :king:
I, my wife and 2 daughters are staying at POR for 7 nights of sheer bliss!!
And to top it all off, it looks like the weather is going to be pretty good (and no HURRICANES brewing on the horizon, either!) OH, MAN am I pumped!

Mr. WDB

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
Congratulations!

French Quarter or Riverside?

Riverside. And we're on the dining plan, so this is sizing up to be the most enjoyable, worry-free vacation we've ever had.

CaptainMichael

Mr. WDB said:
Riverside. And we're on the dining plan, so this is sizing up to be the most enjoyable, worry-free vacation we've ever had.
I've only been to the French Quarter, but we went through Riverside when we took the boat to Downtown Disney. It's a pretty place, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

The Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan is the single greatest thing ever invented! Never have we eaten so much at Walt Disney World! I suggest trying LeCellier if you've never been.

Kadee

Mr. WDB said:
I'M FLYING OUT TO WDW TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :king:
I, my wife and 2 daughters are staying at POR for 7 nights of sheer bliss!!
And to top it all off, it looks like the weather is going to be pretty good (and no HURRICANES brewing on the horizon, either!) OH, MAN am I pumped!

We will be checking in as you are leaving. We are checking into POR on the 15th! We are leaving Tuesday for Orlando, but we are staying off site for a few days to do Universal and IOA and visit with family in the area. You will LOVE POR. We are "return guests" of POR. We loved it so much, it is hard to stay anywhere else.

Have a MAGICAL time! I know WE will!

Mr. WDB

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
I suggest trying LeCellier if you've never been.

Funny you should mention that -- I've heard a LOT of good reviews about that restaurant. Never been, but I put in my reservation for it last week, so we will be tasting the culinary delights of Le Cellier next Friday!

CaptainMichael

Mr. WDB said:
Funny you should mention that -- I've heard a LOT of good reviews about that restaurant. Never been, but I put in my reservation for it last week, so we will be tasting the culinary delights of Le Cellier next Friday!
Awesomeness! Make sure you try out the pretzel bread, it is absolutely delicious!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom