Can't get Be Our Guest at 180 day 6am mark - what am I missing?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Original Poster
For the second day in a row I am unable to get Be Our Guest reservations online at 6am at the 180 day mark. What am I missing here?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Dinner books extremely quickly, especially since Disney resort guests can book 180 + 10 (up to 10 days past the start of their stay.)

You will probably have better luck booking breakfast or lunch. If you must have dinner, keep checking back frequently, cancellations happen all the time.

kirari

It's been 2 or 3 weeks I haven't seen any availability for Be our guest at 180 days, and I've always check right at 11 am (UK time). It's quite sad. I will have to make a dinner reservation (not at all interested with the breakfast and the lunch) for my 180+4 days. Fingers crossed I'll have it.

Weather_Lady

ah that's right I forgot about the 180 + 10. Will be staying at Disney just haven't booked yet

If you can, I'd book right now. Every additional day of the "180+" equation that you can make reservations for will increase your chances of getting a BOG reservation. We tend to plan our desired ADRs such that the most popular ones are near the end of our vacation, since we know we're far more likely to find availability when we're looking at 180+7 than, say, 180+2, and may not be able to get them at all at 180 days out... also, it's slightly easier to get them on weekdays than weekends, and in/near parks with no EMH...

Disneydreamer23

Im staying for 15 nights and I was only able to get BOG the last 2! It was also very hard to get those 2 dinner times! Good luck keep checking back!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
From what I have heard from my old TA friends, the cut off for BoG is around 184-185 days. Any less than that and the probability of finding a table drops dramatically.

For what it is worth, you might want to expand your times to include the entire dinner schedule. Very early or very late times will often be easier to come by.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Original Poster
ah yeah.. I should have known this... too early in the morning I guess lol

I wonder if breakfast or lunch is being reserved fast too? I don't see breakfast as an option on the dining reservation page

andy773

Depending on how badly you want a reservation there, you might try this:

https://wdwtools.com/

You enter the date and restaurant you want, and they will notify you when a reservation is available. It costs $10 per reservation you want, but it worked great for me. I scored a 7 pm reservation for Be Our Guest one month in advance.

mattdenine

ah yeah.. I should have known this... too early in the morning I guess lol

I wonder if breakfast or lunch is being reserved fast too? I don't see breakfast as an option on the dining reservation page

Just remember breakfast and lunch can only be booked 90 days out not 180 days

BethG

From what I have heard from my old TA friends, the cut off for BoG is around 184-185 days. Any less than that and the probability of finding a table drops dramatically.

For what it is worth, you might want to expand your times to include the entire dinner schedule. Very early or very late times will often be easier to come by.
That has been my personal experience too. If I book at least 6 days into my trip, I haven't had any problems.

Just remember breakfast and lunch can only be booked 90 days out not 180 days
I booked lunch at 180+10 for my September trip. I'm not interested in breakfast

stevehousse

I have never heard of BoG lunch or breakfast for 90 days??? Where did you get that number? As for breakfast, it is only a test for a few months so you might be going after the test is over. As for bog lunch, you should be able to do it like all the other adrs. I do know that you can only pre-order 30 days max in advance...

Tinkerkelle

I managed to get one for day 5 of our trip in October with the 180+10. I didn't bother looking any earlier as last trip, when I tried to make reservations, there was nothing at all for the first 3 days. It offered 5:25 or 7:30 for a party of 4.

DizneyPryncess

That same thing happened to me. 180 days, 6 AM on the dot, and nothing for day 5 of my trip. I quickly skipped straight to day 10, our last evening. One time popped up, 6:25 PM, and I took it. I wasn't expecting that to happen, and rearranged our park days to fit it. I've continued to look for that 5th day ever since, with zero openings for any dinner times opening up. It just goes so fast!

Tinkerkelle

That same thing happened to me. 180 days, 6 AM on the dot, and nothing for day 5 of my trip. I quickly skipped straight to day 10, our last evening. One time popped up, 6:25 PM, and I took it. I wasn't expecting that to happen, and rearranged our park days to fit it. I've continued to look for that 5th day ever since, with zero openings for any dinner times opening up. It just goes so fast!

We are going in October, which I think takes a bit of pressure off demand? Certainly not enough to cope with demand or to help those staying offsite.

DizneyPryncess

We are going in October, which I think takes a bit of pressure off demand? Certainly not enough to cope with demand or to help those staying offsite.

Our trip is October also. I thought the same thing - it wouldn't be difficult because of the time of year. I think part of my problem with my Day 5, is that it is the same day as MNSSHP. They were only taking reservations until 6 PM online, so that cuts off a lot of time that you would normally be able to book after that. A non-party day probably wouldn't have been as much of a problem! I would think most people looking to book that late in the trip would be okay. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom