can't access the osborne lights videos..

Illmatic291

Original Poster
it continues to log me out when i log in to see it. I dont have cookies disabled or anything im not sur why this is happening, i've even reset my password and logged in with the new one and it still dosnt work. can someone help me?

Illmatic291

Original Poster
im not sure what you mean by "upgrade" but i was able to access the videos earlier this year im not sure why i cant now it might be the computer i was on my computer when i was viewing them but it broke so im on my sisters maby thats the problem ill try to check now.

pentau

im not sure what you mean by "upgrade" but i was able to access the videos earlier this year im not sure why i cant now it might be the computer i was on my computer when i was viewing them but it broke so im on my sisters maby thats the problem ill try to check now.
He means to ask if you have upgraded your membership. The videos are for people who have WDWMagicPass, etc accounts. You can get one if you want to looka the videos. Earlier this year anyone uesd to be able to get at the videos...however, that problem appears to be fixed now...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom