Cannellonis at Tony's.

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Hiya, everybody! :joyfull:

As the title says above (clever, right?), I've been wanting to know about the cannellonis at Tony's Town Square Restaurant. As I am a vegetarian (or rather, Piscatarian, as I eat seafood), I noticed it said it had a mixture of ground beef and sausage. So, as I saw this, I noticed how good it looked, so I went to the live chat section of the WDW website and talked to a cast member. I asked the CM if they served it without the meat, and he said they do. I was very excited!

So, back to the point of this thread, instead of me rambling on: Has anyone on here had it without meat? If so, please tell me how it was! If you have a picture, post that also, if you don't mind.

TTFN!:happy:

Baldy

OOHHH! (I need a drool emoticon). I just recently became piscatarian. I would love to see as well. Are there other dishes that can be prepared without meat? Please share :hungry:

kap91

It's alright. Don't waste your money at Tonys though. It's very expensive even by Disney standards and the food is tasty enough but not great (unless you're getting dessert), no better than an Olive Garden and in some cases not as good. And I'm not one of these foodies that blows a fit when my pasta isn't fresh made in the store, perfectly all dente, and made with $600 organic heirloom tomatoes imported from Italy. In recent years the prices have skyrocketed, the menu shrunk, and what's on it isn't any better and perhaps worse. It's one of if not the only restaurants at Disney I actively encourage people not to go to. The flatbreads are actually better at village haus.

If you absolutely need your Italian fix while at Disney pretty much any other restaurant is a better choice - even the pop century food court. I'd recommend specifically Via Napoli - had a non pizza dish there that was delicious though I don't remember exactly what it was (was before opening). I believe they have pasta though if that's what your looking for.

Lots of people like mama melroses as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom