Candy covered pretzels

dave&di

Original Poster
Hi guys,

I would love to try the dessert goodies box you can get at the Fantasmic amphitheater, BUT I have an ADR at HBD before the show and I know it will be fit to burst by then. Is there anywhere else you can get these pretzels at WDW, otherwise I'll have to get one and hope for the best! :depressed:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Hi guys,

I would love to try the dessert goodies box you can get at the Fantasmic amphitheater, BUT I have an ADR at HBD before the show and I know it will be fit to burst by then. Is there anywhere else you can get these pretzels at WDW, otherwise I'll have to get one and hope for the best! :depressed:
You can get chocolate covered pretzel rods with various candy (m&m's, Reece's pieces, chocolate chips or chopped peanuts) at most of the confection shops. I've seen them at the main st confectionary, the sweet shop in frontierland, storybook circus, sweet spells at DHS, goofy's candy company DTD, and candy cauldron DTD west side.

Some of those locations also have the thinner typical twist pretzel dipped in chocolate and candy as well. I'm not familiar with the dessert box so I'm not sure if either of those are what you're looking for.

dave&di

Original Poster
could you not get one and save it for later ??
If I had to, moving on to drinks with a bunch of girls from here straight after, I can't guarantee I won't leave it somewhere after a few too many orange juices!
You can get chocolate covered pretzel rods with various candy (m&m's, Reece's pieces, chocolate chips or chopped peanuts) at most of the confection shops. I've seen them at the main st confectionary, the sweet shop in frontierland, storybook circus, sweet spells at DHS, goofy's candy company DTD, and candy cauldron DTD west side.

Some of those locations also have the thinner typical twist pretzel dipped in chocolate and candy as well. I'm not familiar with the dessert box so I'm not sure if either of those are what you're looking for.
Thanks, I think one of the ones in the dessert box had M&M's on. I've never noticed them before but now I know to look around!

real mad hatter

Hi guys,

Check out www.yourwdwstore.net.Theres a picture of a box of pretzels and if these are the ones,you can get them from Goofys candy shop at DD.

luv

I've never seen these pretzels or boxes of candy, so I cannot help. But I felt like I should say so since this is important! :D

dave&di

Original Poster
I've never seen these pretzels or boxes of candy, so I cannot help. But I felt like I should say so since this is important! :D
Ha ha! I've evaluated the situation and now I know I can get similar candy covered pretzels elsewhere I have downgraded the importance of this particular problem!

OswaldTheRabbit

They are all over!!! I know goofys, confectionery, big top circus, and the main sweets shop at DHS (can't think of the name). You can get it for after the show! They have all different ones!

Tiggerfanatic

Chocolate/candy covered pretzels must be an American thing. I sent some to DD when she was in school in Belfast, and her flatmates tried them and didn't really like them. When I sent some to her at St. Andrews, her flatmates there called them disgusting and wouldn't taste them at all!

dreamfinder

Holy crap that website. Those people are making a mint. $1.95 + .50 for a pre-81 penny. I can go down there and press it myself for 51 cents.

They are charging $18.95 for some vinylmation you can buy on the disneystore.com for $12.95. (Only thing I knew the sticker price on) Not to mention that Merchandise Mail Order will ship you anything for sale on property except for food, for sticker cost plus shipping. Oy, what people can get away with.

luv

Holy crap that website. Those people are making a mint. $1.95 + .50 for a pre-81 penny. I can go down there and press it myself for 51 cents.
You must live very, very close if it wouldn't cost you a single penny over what Disney is charging.

Gas, tolls, packaging and shipping...not to mention the pain in the butt of going to the park to get it (especially if that park is the MK!)

I'd have to have a whole lot of penny orders every day before I'd break even, much less turn a profit!! I don't see anyone getting rich doing that. But I wish them luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom