Candlelight Processional

bubbles1812

Does anyone know if we can book CP online the day it becomes available? Or do we have to actually call? I was a little confused by the information on the website. Also, is the time of the show you're assigned completely random or are is a ballpark time range I should be booking? We are shooting for the 645 pm show. I don't mind eating "off lunch/dinner" times as we never eat consistently in the parks. Just kinda stressing on the reservations.

KTK

If you want to guarantee a spot for CP, you should book a CP dining reservation. Typically if you book a breakfast reservation, you will get the earliest show. If you book a dinner reservation, you will get the later show. I attended CP last year, my travel agent booked it for me so I am not sure if it was done online or by phone.

Upvote 0

cslafferty

Just thinking about the same thing. My 180 day mark is Tuesday. Didn’t know if they are already taking CP dining package reservations, and if not, if I should go ahead and book a reservation for that day/time and then call once they are doing CP packages to convert my reservation to the CP package???

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Just thinking about the same thing. My 180 day mark is Tuesday. Didn’t know if they are already taking CP dining package reservations, and if not, if I should go ahead and book a reservation for that day/time and then call once they are doing CP packages to convert my reservation to the CP package???

Booking starts July 3rd, AP and DVC booking starts July 2nd.

You cannot convert a normal dining ADR to a CP Dining Package. And in any case, many restaurants are holding back all or a large number of openings for the days following Thanksgiving for the dining packages.

Bookings for days with highly sought-after narrators, such as NPH or Whoopi will book quickly. Others will go more slowly, although some people book more than one and then decide later which to keep depending on the narrators are.

Upvote 0

debpeduz

I may be wrong, but when my family book for holiday 2017, there are specific dining reservations for the specific show times. We did a lunch reservation and did the 6:45 show.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

I may be wrong, but when my family book for holiday 2017, there are specific dining reservations for the specific show times. We did a lunch reservation and did the 6:45 show.

That theory is correct, just not sure on the time correlations. Certain ADR times will have certain show times. They want to make sure that you are able to eat your meal, and get over to the venue in time for your assigned show.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom